- Site preliminary survey along with site
acquisition team of Customer
- Site Lay-out & Marking
- Soil Testing & Design - Not required to this
- Structural Analysis & Design - Not required to
- Finalization of specifications for equipment,
works in consultation with technical and commercial
teams of Customer
- Preparation of schedules and co-ordination with
all suppliers & sub contractors
- Co-ordination with all Liaisoning & other
- Proto inspections and approval in coordination
with Customer (If required)
- Plan & scheduling of equipment and inform to
warehouse & logistics department of Customer
- Supervision of Civil, Electrical, Tower and other
- Quality inspections and audit
- Site RFI
- Site inspections, punch points
- Co-ordination with all suppliers and
Subcontractors for liquidation of punch points
- Site AT and documentation
- Final inspection & Handing over of site
- Bills verification and certification
- Site Survey.
- Site Engineering (Structural Analysis of an
existing building, layout design of equipment etc).
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities & Bill of
- Quality check on all items used in the project at
site and at the Suppliers' Factory (at request by
- Monitoring all the activities on daily basis and
reporting through a MIS (including critical area and
critical activity analysis.
- Liaison with State Electricity Boards for
obtaining required power.
- Obtaining of No Objection Certificate for setting
up Cell Site.
- Provision of Security at Site.